How does it work?
Type 2 Diabetes is a slow-acting but devastating life stealer. Physical activity, proper food, metphormin and other drugs that are usually prescribed are all good and we use them too.
But the truth is - It is simply not enough. It is as if you put all the best ingredients from the local farmer’s market into the pot to make some soup but never turned on the stove
Each and every cell needs energy. Energy comes from glucose. Glucose must enter the cell through a special gate. The cell opens this gate when the door-bell is rung. The door-bell is called the receptor. It’s the insulin molecule that rings the bell (hits the receptor). Insulin is the hormone produced by B-cells that live in the pancreas. Then it goes to the blood, find the cell, rings the bell, the door opens, and glucose enters the cell. This is how it should be.
When someone develops type 2 diabetes, the pancreas-insulin-blood-cell mechanism is broken. Some cells do not receive enough of glucose while others like brain and kidneys get too much. Both situations are harmful to your health.
But what is worse - the usual treatment approach neglects the lymphatic system which is positioned between the pancreas and the blood. The lymphatic system is like the “vacuum cleaner” of your body, but it can be compromised by your lifestyle - that’s why they say you should eat healthy, stay fit and lose weight. But if the lymphatic system has been harmed - even doing all of those things won’t bring the result you are looking for. Proper pancreatic function amounts of insulin depend on the condition of your lymphatic system.
Our treatment approach is unique and is focused on cleansing the lymphatic system from waste and increasing the microcirculation inside the pancreas. The pancreas will then begin to function properly and produce more insulin which is then freely transported to the bloodstream. When the lymphatic system is properly flushed, it will restore the operation of the insulin-receptor interaction and balance the glucose level in the blood.
When you visit the Lymphatec Clinic, we will start with a thorough check-up on all systems related to type 2 diabetes to understand both the baseline and unique features of your body. Then we start the treatment. This takes place in our clinic with the use of special drugs administered by intravenous infusions and subcutaneous injections (shallow injections under the skin). The latter is called the lymphotropic therapy. It is a patented method, developed under the leadership of our chief physician professor Nadezhda Gariaeva, and is based on decades of fundamental studies by many scientists since the Soviet times. It is both pain and hassle free. Ten lymphatic injection treatments will provide the necessary boost for your body to begin to process sugar properly.
After that, your prescribed healthy food, some basic medication and exercise will still be necessary, but their effect will be dramatically improved. Your sugar level will drop, you will start to lose weight and what is more - you will feel the need to eat healthy and moreover, you will feel enjoyment from eating healthy! Last but not least - you will feel an increase in your energy.
What is included?
Two weeks of total treatment is enough to dramatically and positively affect your Type 2 Diabetes. Here is what is included:
- Your comfort
- We pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. Our clinic is located not far from the city center, and there are several very nice hotels nearby that we can recommend
- 24/7 English-speaking telephone support: whether you have a question for your physician or simply want advice about dining out, we are always available and in touch
- Your English speaking personal assistant will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the clinic and back and to any other place related to the treatment
- A fully loaded local cell-phone with unlimited data to stay on-line with your nearest and dearest
- We accept all major bank cards for payment
- We accept your medical records in English
- All data produced by us will be translated into English language and will be given to you before you leave
- Medical program
- Initial 2-hour appointment with your doctor. We work hard to make sure we understand all of the details of your medical situation and history
- CT/MRI scan of abdomen
- Ultrasound of arteries and organs
- Comprehensive blood checks - up to 3 times during your visit
- All physical and exams
- Glucose checks
- Cardiologist and ECG tests
- 2 weeks of treatment
- All medication needed for the treatment
- Final appointment to discuss the results and get further
All treatment and tests are outpatient — no need to stay in the clinic even a single night. Although many of our doctors speak English, an interpreter will be with you all the time you are in the clinic to insure you understand all the details at all times.
- Visa - For this, we recommend gotorussia.com
- Hotel and food
We will happily assist on any of the above upon request.