First Consultation By Our Team of Experts
You must be one of many who heard of our clinic from friends or relatives and now you are eager to know if we can help in YOUR case. Our first consultation grants us time to analyze your case thoroughly (that we do the best of all) and provides you with a detailed conclusion on the accuracy of your diagnosis, necessary tests, possible treatment approaches, chances for improvement or recovery. And the best part is all of this you can also get ONLINE. So if you are in South Africa, Germany, Australia, the USA or any other part of the world just follow the How To section to get our consultation.
On First Consultation You Will Get
A signed medical record with
- a detailed conclusion on the accuracy of your diagnosis
- list of necessary tests to clarify your situation (if diagnosis appears to be wrong)
- possible treatment approaches in your situation and length of treatment
- an answer will it be a cure or asymptomatic treatment
- probability for improvement or recovery
And if you get your first consultation ONLINE, after you read the paper you can have
- 30-minute video talk with our doctor answering your questions!
How To Get Consultation
For First Consultation ONLINE
Just Submit the form below. Once we have your contact information, we will ask for more details, including your medical history, any medical documents and test results, and your expectations.
Prepay for consultation. This includes 3 hours of analytical work by our team of doctors studying the case and discussing it and may include online video calls to ensure we have as complete understanding of your situation as possible.
After we have collected all of the necessary information we will write down our consultation. Expect this to happen within 3 business days after we receive your medical documents and payment. If we do not believe that we can treat your illness, we will let you know at this time. We are committed to proper expectations so that you can make an informed decision on whether to travel to Russia for medical treatment or not.
Who Are The Doctors
Your documents will be processed by a relevant specialist whether it be a neurologist, a cardiologist, or any other doctor.
All consultations are then supervised and discussed with the following senior specialists
- Dr. Nadia Gariaeva, GP and oncologist, Head Doctor of Lymphatech. 42 years in practice
- Dr. Alex Sidorov, Anesthesiologist, Immunologist. Head of the analytical Section. 41 years in practice
- Dr. Igor Zavgorodnii, GP and oncologist. Chief of Department. 33 years in practice
Price of the First Consultation
$450 for grade 1 and $650 for grade 2*
*Consultation up to 3 hours. Grade 1 and 2 relate to the difficulty of the case. We usually rate lymphedema, atherosclerosis, nasal congestion or similar as grade 1 and we rate cancer, neurological disorders as grade 2. Grade 3 is given to undiagnosed pathology and is calculated individually. Please ask us if you need further information about it.
What Is Next?
If you like our approach outlined in our consultation, we can then create your prospective diagnostic and treatment plan and inform you of the total cost.