Our view on lymphocytic leukemia
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia is a condition wherein the process of lymphocyte development is damaged. One possible reason behind this is a herpes virus such as Epstein – Barr virus. Such viruses are known to increase the risk of cancer. It is possible you have never been tested for these and many are completely asymptomatic in patients. You may have no idea you are infected. The virus which is constantly located in the body affects the lymphatic system through the lymphatic nodes and hence your immunity. White blood cells and namely lymphocytes are part of the immune system. At some point, this burden, together with lifestyle and stress, can provoke a serious reaction in the immune system.
Our chronic leukemia treatment method
The viral or bacterial burden on the immune system can be lowered medically with our treatment. We inject special drugs to support the immune system and help it fight back. The immune system can then respond by decreasing the number of lymphocytes produced (i.e. accumulated in your 3 cm lymphatic node). Thus, the condition can be maintained for a number of years and even reversed, eliminating the need for chemotherapy or other special treatments against the cancer itself.
We have extensive experience in treating various conditions of the immune system and lymphatic system for 30 years, as well as successful cases that validate our approach.
Your treatment plan
Two weeks of total treatment is enough to dramatically and positively affect your leukemia. Here is what is included:
- Your comfort
- We pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. Our clinic is located not far from the city center, and there are several very nice hotels nearby that we can recommend
- 24/7 English-speaking telephone support: whether you have a question for your physician or simply want advice about dining out, we are always available and in touch
- Your English-speaking personal assistant will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the clinic and back and to any other place related to the treatment
- A fully loaded local cell-phone with unlimited data to stay on-line with your nearest and dearest
- We accept all major bank cards for payment
- We accept your medical records in English
- All data produced by us will be translated into English language and will be given to you before you leave
- Medical program
- Initial 2-hour appointment with your doctor. We work hard to make sure we understand all of the details of your medical situation and history
- CT/MRI scans
- Ultrasound of arteries and organs
- Comprehensive blood checks - up to 3 times during your visit
- All physical and exams
- Glucose checks
- Cardiologist and ECG tests
- 2 weeks of treatment
- All medication needed for the treatment
- Final appointment to discuss the results and get further recommendations
All treatment and tests are outpatient — no need to stay in the clinic even a single night. Although many of our doctors speak English, an interpreter will be with you at all times in the clinic to ensure you understand all the details of your condition and treatment.
- Visa - For this, we recommend gotorussia.com
- Hotel and food
We will happily assist with any of the above requests.