How does it work?
A person usually does not notice the first signs of lymphedema, linking them with fatigue at the end of the day. These are evening edema, heaviness, stiffness, inability to wear the usual clothes. Over time, these symptoms appear even in the morning, intensifying day by day, adding pain.
It is believed that lymphedema can not be treated. Faced with this problem, a person is forced to wear compression hosiery every day, periodically go to a special massage and take a handful of drugs. All this gives a temporary effect for literally several hours or days. But the edema inevitably returns with its discomfort and stiffness of movement.
In fact, there is no pill for lymphedema. But everyone has a natural mechanism to fight it - the lymphatic system. If the lymphatic system does not work, the swelling persists and intensifies. All that is needed to solve the problem is to start the lymphatic system. And we learned how to do it and patented the method!
Our treatment approach is unique and is focused on cleansing the lymphatic system from waste and increasing the microcirculation. When the lymphatic system is properly flushed, it will restore its natural function and start draining the fluid from tissue.
When you visit the Lymphatech Clinic, we will start with a thorough check-up. We assess the amount of fluid in tissue, the condition of the lymphatic vessels and nodes and then we start the treatment. This takes place in our clinic with the use of special drugs administered by intravenous infusions, special pressure therapy and subcutaneous injections (shallow injections under the skin). The latter is called the lymphotropic therapy. It is a patented method, developed under the leadership of our chief physician professor Nadezhda Gariaeva, and is based on decades of fundamental studies by many scientists since the Soviet times. It is both pain and hassle free. Ten lymphatic injection treatments will provide the necessary boost for your body to begin to fight lymphedema.
After that, your prescribed healthy food, some basic medication and exercise will still be necessary, but their effect will be dramatically improved. Your edema will drop, you will return mobility, the pain will go away, you will start to lose weight and what is more - you will find yourself beautiful again and moreover, you will feel enjoyment from your body! Last but not least - you will feel an increase in your energy.
Natalya had been suffering from painful edema for 14 years, but found quick relief at the Lymphatech clinic. Check out her story here:
What is included?
Two weeks of total treatment is enough to dramatically and positively affect your Lymphedema. Here is what is included:
- Your comfort
- We pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. Our clinic is located not far from the city center, and there are several very nice hotels nearby that we can recommend
- 24/7 English-speaking telephone support: whether you have a question for your physician or simply want advice about dining out, we are always available and in touch
- Your English speaking personal assistant will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the clinic and back and to any other place related to the treatment
- A fully loaded local cell-phone with unlimited data to stay on-line with your nearest and dearest
- We accept all major bank cards for payment
- We accept your medical records in English
- All data produced by us will be translated into English language and will be given to you before you leave
- Medical program
- Initial 2-hour appointment with your doctor. We work hard to make sure we understand all of the details of your medical situation and history
- Ultrasound of arteries, veins and morphometry - up to 3 times during your visit
- Comprehensive blood checks - up to 3 times during your visit
- All physical and exams
- Cardiologist and ECG tests
- 2 weeks of treatment
- All medication needed for the treatment
- Final appointment to discuss the results and get further
All treatment and tests are outpatient — no need to stay in the clinic even a single night. Although many of our doctors speak English, an interpreter will be with you all the time you are in the clinic to insure you understand all the details at all times.
- Visa - For this, we recommend gotorussia.com
- Hotel and food
We will happily assist on any of the above upon request.