Common Weight Loss Mistakes
As you already know, your weight problem is connected to your metabolism. The metabolism is a sophisticated chain of biochemical reactions that are very resistant to change. It is often your metabolism that will test your perseverance to change your eating, lifestyle and health habits. And at the end of the day, your weight is a mirror image of your body“s health and function.
Did you know that a pound of pastry can add up to 3 times more fat to your body than a pound of pork (although the pastry might make you happier in the moment)? Did you know that weekly work-outs can actually increase your body mass in the long-run? And fat in your belly is 5 times less dangerous than the fat that is slowly building up inside your internal organs? And at the end of the day, it is the metabolism that can really tell you the difference between true changes and artificial endeavors.
But it is not just your lifestyle choices that are behind your weight challenges:
Four Sources of Obesity Issues
There are some medical issues that can hide behind the obesity that gets it tough to cope with it with your own means.
- There can be a problem with a small piece in your brain called the Hypophysis - it regulates many processes in the body.
- The thyroid gland is a hormone factory that if not managed well can create chaos in your body, including abnormal and unhealthy weight gain.
- Type-2 Diabetes alternates the way sugar is managed by cells within your body.
- Your weight challenge could have started with simple overeating as a child but fat has been accumulated not only in your belly or hips but inside your internal organs such as the liver or pancreas. It has affected their normal functional ability, including fat management. So now your fat accumulation is abnormal.
These are 4 major pathologies that can contribute to obesity but all of them can be managed effectively by a wise general practitioner and lymphologist.
The Lymphatic System - The 5th Avenue to Discover
Metabolism is very dependant on how each and every cell feels in your body. Cells get food from blood capillaries and produce wastes that are then drained by the lymphatic system. To put it simply, the lymphatic system is sort of the sewage system of your body.
The lymphatic system also provides immune surveillance for your body. If something goes wrong it causes constant unhealthy inflammation in all your tissues. It is not seen by the human eye by prevents cells from normal operation. All cells take their part in metabolism. If they work wrong - the metabolism works wrong and substance management is compromised, together with the ability to manage fat.
All the dietary fats from food enter the lymphatic system through specialized lymphatic capillaries located in the center of the intestinal villi. Then they enrich the blood which is recycled by the liver. The blood is then delivered to where it is most needed, including the brain. In other words, fat is mostly good but must be managed properly.
The lymphatic system takes part in it as well. Carbohydrates (say, pastry or sugar) is another issue. They meet the lymphatic system after a long-long journey when the latter takes part in metabolism taking insulin from the pancreas to the bloodstream. The affected lymphatic system affects how sugar is managed - whether it creates health energy or simply adds to your waistline.
How does it work?
It is a win-win for you. You will do a general check-up and lay down a foundation for a healthy and steady weight-loss process. Here is how it works:
- We will listen carefully to understand your lifestyle and personal goals so we are sure we understand each other.
- We will then proceed to your medical history and do a thorough check-up on some major things that can block your regular weight loss including PE, blood tests and MRI or CT
- After that, we always explain all of them using blocks-scheme and how we will work on them using our technologies.
- Whilst doing check-up we will start our diamond treatment. It boosts energy and launch of a dozen processes in your body which are closely connected to all your issues. It will help to lose weight as it normalizes metabolism
- Based on our findings we will develop a nutrition program and further recommendations that will keep you losing weight while you are home again
What is included?
To improve your weight condition we will need up to three weeks of treatment. It is our advanced holistic program with a systematic yet individualized approach. Here is a short plan of what is included:
- Your comfort
- When you arrive we pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. Our clinic is located not far from the city center, and there are several very nice hotels nearby that we can recommend
- 24/7 English-speaking telephone support: whether you have a question for your physician or simply want advice about dining out, we are always available and in touch
- Your English speaking personal assistant will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the clinic and back and to any other place related to the treatment
- A fully loaded local cell-phone with unlimited data to stay on-line with your nearest and dearest
- We accept all major bank cards for payment
- We accept your medical records in English
- All data produced by us will be translated into English language and will be given to you before you leave
- Medical program
- Initial 2-hour appointment with your doctor. We work hard to make sure we understand all of the details of your medical situation and history
- CT/MRI scan of required zones
- Ultrasound of arteries and organs
- Comprehensive blood checks - up to 3 times during your visit
- All physical exams
- Cardiologist appointment and ECG tests
- All other appointments required
- 2 weeks of specific and general treatment
- All medication needed for the treatment
- Final appointment to discuss the results and get further recommendations
All treatment and tests are outpatient — no need to stay in the clinic even a single night. Although many of our doctors speak English, an interpreter will be with you all the time you are in the clinic to insure you understand all the details at all times.
- Visa - For this, we recommend gotorussia.com
- Hotel and food
We will happily assist on any of the above upon request.